Registration forms are available ON SITE at Schuster RV Park.
You can also download a PDF version of it now, fill it out and bring it with you!
It is a 2-sided registration form so be sure to print "both pages".
As used in the following Rules and Regulations, “Guest(s)” shall mean the party who registered with Schuster RV Park and all their family, friends, and guests who are staying with or visiting them during the term of their stay. The “Park” shall refer to Schuster RV Park, a registered trade name of Rockford Rentals, LLC, the owner and manager of the park. “RV” shall mean any RV, Camper, or other camping vehicle.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
· Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
· Please be respectful and refrain from unnecessary noise from 10:00 p.m. through 7:00 a.m. Please note, some guests are here for business lodging and not vacation.
· Pets MUST be kept on a least at all times and may not be left unattended outside Guest’s RV; roaming pets may be picked up by law enforcement and taken to the City Pound. No more than two (2) dogs are allowed per owner or per site, unless approved by management prior to check in. Guest is responsible for cleaning up and disposing of all pet waste. Pets deemed dangerous by management will not be allowed. Failure to follow these rules or remove a dangerous pet from the premises within twelve (12) hours’ notice may result in eviction and forfeiture of deposits or unused rents. Guests are liable for all pets.
· Water is provided for RV and personal use; it is not to be used to water the lawn.
· Garbage should be disposed of in the dumpster located in the park. If throwing away boxes, break them down before disposal. Dumpster latches must stay latched. Please pick up after yourself and keep your site free of clutter; do not leave trash lying outside of your RV.
· All cigarette butts must be disposed of in marked containers.
· Propane tanks used for your RV must be fastened to your RV; they cannot be free standing while hooked to your RV.
· No firearms or fireworks may be discharged within the park.
· Fires are restricted to fire pits only. Fires must not be left unattended, and all fires must be extinguished completely before leaving the fire area. Please do not throw bottles or cans into the fire pits.
· Firewood can be provided for your use. The State Health Department requires all sitting firewood be stored 1’ off the ground.
· Park grounds will be mowed and maintained by management. Please ensure personal belongings outside your RV are picked up regularly. If you use a large mat or carpet outside your RV, please move it regularly for lawn maintenance and to ensure the grass underneath it does not die.
· Do not cut or remove trees or shrubs on the property.
· All-terrain vehicles may only be used to enter and exit the park only. They are not to be driven around the park grounds. Absolutely no drivers under the age of 12 are allowed; drivers 12 to 16 years of age must possess a valid ATV Permit or a valid Driver’s License.
· The Park is not responsible or liable for injuries that may occur on park property, nor is it is responsible for damage or theft during Guest’s visit. Guests should secure all personal belongings appropriately.
· Criminal and/or drug related activity will not be tolerated at any time. If law enforcement is called for a disturbance or violation of any local ordinance or law, you may be evicted from the park. Reports of local disturbances or irreputable conduct in town will also subject Guests to eviction.
· All returned checks will be assessed a $35.00 fee; a cashier’s check, money order, or cash will be immediately required to recover the amount of the returned check, this fee, and any other bank charges. If a check is returned, Guest may not be able to pay by personal checks any longer.
· Guests must adhere to all park rules and regulations contained herein and posted in the park. Failure to observe these rules may result in eviction without refund.
· Management reserves the right to modify and enforce any of these Rules and Regulations as required and at its sole discretion.
· Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a landlord/tenant relationship.
Updated: October 2021